"RRS" BlogFacebookTwitterE-MailPlaylistListen LivePodcasts
Interviewing celebrities, breaking national stories, blogging daily, and offering candid commentary on pop culture is just a small sample of what he does. Ralphie Aversa is the relentless, tireless, non-stop-always-go host and executive producer of “The Ralphie Radio Show.” Check out his links above, and his blog below - and thanks for swinging through!

5.05.2009

RALPHIE REWIND: New Guilty Pleasure

Download the mp3

My new guilty pleasure? The Justin Timberlake-produced reality game show "The Phone" on MTV. I've watched it the past two Sunday evenings, and although I'm usually not a fan of MTV "reality" shows - the various dynamics of this program intrigue me. Of course, the fast-paced nature of the show lends to the excitement, but I also think the team work/trust aspect of the show adds to it - along with the final challenge for the eventual winner - keep the $50,000, or split it with your teammate?


The Phone at MTV
The show's trailer:

2 comments:

kateFS08 said...

Glad to hear you're a fan, Ralphie. You and your readers can become an official one here! http://bit.ly/thephone

Kate w/ MTV

ralphie.aversa. said...

Kate! Thanks so much! Can you please shoot me an e-mail? ralphie@97bht.com. Would love to have someone from the show (the operator, a producer, etc.) on my show - which airs in both Scranton, PA and Providence, RI. Thanks!

BTW, I am already a fan on Facebook :)