|"RRS" Blog||Playlist||Listen Live||Podcasts|
these are second row seats to the only show your child wants to attend this summer. out of respect for the tens of thousands of little tweens in the area, i am not simply asking for caller 20.
instead, you're going to have to know the first verse and chorus of the jonas brothers current smash, "when you look me in the eyes."
be listening in between 7 & 9 pm.
TMZ's Michael Hundgen called in to The Ralphie Radio Show with exclusive news on Idol Reject David Hernandez asking fellow Idol loser Justin Guarini for advice!
Catch Hundgen on TMZ on TV - weekdays at 6:30 on Channel 38 The CW.
Second row seats tonight for Jonas Brothers. 7-10p.
Must be 18 y/o or older to win.
Parents/guardians - know the words to When You Look Me In The Eyes.
click here to vote!!!
7p - lifehouse tickets
8p - gallery of sound top 8 @ 8 : tmz's michael hundgen : aaand
- find out when you can win second row JOE BROS tickets!
9p - more lifehouse tickets
plus guest list for tonight at the woods, rumors on a hills movie, and details on brit's next public appearance...
- wanna see inside club bht at the new colosseum night club?
- missed my interview with fergie?
the ralphie radio show - 7p-12a est - online @ 97bht.com
Fergie calls in to The Ralphie Radio Show to talk about an array of topics, including her upcoming performance at Penn State's Gridiron Bash!
- Part 1 : Discussing Gridiron Bash, mutual friends, & ring tones.
- Part 2 : Talking about ESU parties, BEP, Presidential Picks, & pregnancy rumors.
97 BHT is giving away tickets to Fergie's performance at Penn State, and qualifying you to meet her! Click here for more info...
- 8p - gallery of sound top 8 at 8 - more lifehouse tickets!
- 9p - fergie! is she pregnant? do we have mutual friends? find out toward the end of the hour!
- 10p - where does penn state rank on "the 50 best colleges ranked by looks"?
plus - find out the definition of our new word - barsexual
tonight on the ralphie radio show - 7p-12a est - online at 97bht.com
almost as sorry as her attempt at acting. ooooh!
of course, montag strategically released the single to coincide with the fallout of last night's hills premiere. rumor has it that the track is referring to her d-bag companion spencer pratt.
anyways, click here and time out how long you can actually stand to listen to this.
spears celebrated last night at an italian restaurant with her bodyguard. no alcohol, hotel rooms, or sam lutfi included.