"RRS" BlogFacebookTwitterE-MailPlaylistListen LivePodcasts
Interviewing celebrities, breaking national stories, blogging daily, and offering candid commentary on pop culture is just a small sample of what he does. Ralphie Aversa is the relentless, tireless, non-stop-always-go host and executive producer of “The Ralphie Radio Show.” Check out his links above, and his blog below - and thanks for swinging through!

8.18.2010

CNN Headline News: Chatting About Fake Deaths, Facebook, and The Bieber

On Tuesday evening I was honored to be invited back to CNN Headline News' "Prime News", with newly minted host Vinnie Politan. The panel of four I joined conversed about a plethora of topics - from Justin Bieber to a man in Salem, MA that faked his death to escape a traffic violation (can't make this stuff up).

Funny behind-the-scenes story: I was only briefed on ONE (the Salem story) of the four topics that were discussed. So, on live national TV, I had to be quick on my feet. Very, very quick.

Some of the highlights are below:

Big thanks again to CNN HLN for having me on!

No comments: