"RRS" BlogFacebookTwitterE-MailPlaylistListen LivePodcasts
Interviewing celebrities, breaking national stories, blogging daily, and offering candid commentary on pop culture is just a small sample of what he does. Ralphie Aversa is the relentless, tireless, non-stop-always-go host and executive producer of “The Ralphie Radio Show.” Check out his links above, and his blog below - and thanks for swinging through!

2.10.2009

Meet David Archuleta!


· FRIDAY, 2/27/09, 7:00PM AT F-Y-E INSIDE THE MALL AT STEAMTOWN
· MEET DAVID ARCHULETA WHILE HE SIGNS YOUR COPY OF HIS NEW SELF-TITLED CD, FEATURING THE HIT SONGS “CRUSH” AND “A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER YOU”
· LISTEN TO 97 BHT TO WIN ONE OF THE FIRST TEN SPOTS IN LINE
· PLUS LISTEN TO 97 BHT TO WIN FREE TICKETS TO SEE DAVID ARCHULETA AND LESLIE ROY AT THE CROCODILE ROCK CAFÉ IN ALLENTOWN
· POWERED BY JIVE LABEL GROUP, F-Y-E, AND 97 BHT

Click Here To Listen To Ralphie Interview David At The Wachovia Arena!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I am so excited!!! I just won the tickets to go, I am going to try to convince my friend's mom to let her go with me. I am also going to try to go with her to go see him at the mall.. :D yes!