"RRS" BlogFacebookTwitterE-MailPlaylistListen LivePodcasts
Interviewing celebrities, breaking national stories, blogging daily, and offering candid commentary on pop culture is just a small sample of what he does. Ralphie Aversa is the relentless, tireless, non-stop-always-go host and executive producer of “The Ralphie Radio Show.” Check out his links above, and his blog below - and thanks for swinging through!

1.21.2009

EXCLUSIVE: NEW BACKSTREET BOYS SINGLE

I don't have the single, but I do have the readily available demo, which no one knows is the next single from the forthcoming BSB CD...

Produced by Dr. Dre, f. Chris Brown... Backstreet will be Back this spring...

BTW, this shouldn't surprise anyone, especially if you listened to Howie talk about the new CD on my show last fall... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad a local radio station is posting something about this song. I love it and I can't wait to hear the version the Backstreet Boys do! I hear some of it though a broadcast the fan club did and they were nailing it!!! The CD is going to be AWESOME!!