"RRS" BlogFacebookTwitterE-MailPlaylistListen LivePodcasts
Interviewing celebrities, breaking national stories, blogging daily, and offering candid commentary on pop culture is just a small sample of what he does. Ralphie Aversa is the relentless, tireless, non-stop-always-go host and executive producer of “The Ralphie Radio Show.” Check out his links above, and his blog below - and thanks for swinging through!

12.27.2008

T.I. Show Postponed

The promoter told me yesterday morning that the show will be postponed to early next year. Ticket holders can keep their tickets for the future date or receive a full refund from the Arena box office.

Greetings from Niagara Falls - I first found out about this yesterday, however for some reason I couldn't send the item to Blogger from my Blackberry.

I'll have more on this, with possibly an exclusive word from the promoter, Monday afternoon on the show. Be listening around 5 PM.

No comments: