"RRS" BlogFacebookTwitterE-MailPlaylistListen LivePodcasts
Interviewing celebrities, breaking national stories, blogging daily, and offering candid commentary on pop culture is just a small sample of what he does. Ralphie Aversa is the relentless, tireless, non-stop-always-go host and executive producer of “The Ralphie Radio Show.” Check out his links above, and his blog below - and thanks for swinging through!

10.22.2007

wait, he said what?

jake gyllenhall certainly isn't helping the perception that perez hilton is trying to conjure up of the brokeback mountain star's hidden sexual orientation. peep this excerpt of a recent interview with uk's daily news...

"Daily Mail: Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with?

Gyllenhaal: I know this isn't quite the same, but I was stuck in a woman's bathroom once with Susan Sarandon. She was interviewing me for a magazine and we couldn't find a battery for our recording device so we ended up in a woman's bathroom. I discovered two things that day: that the floor in a woman's bathroom is colder than the floor in the men's. And, believe me, I've spent a lot of time on the floor of a men's bathroom so I should know!"

awkward.

No comments: